Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A couple new Items have come to light. Amps have not been selling muc. There are a few things here that might be of interest to y'all though. The acoustic amp is a steal. The little practice amp is a small, inexpensive way to get a piece of Humidor memorabilia, and that Crate cabinet sounds great!! I think this one used to be mine, and I really hated to sell it. Looks great with that Custom Vibrolux Reverb too!

Fender Acoustasonic Amplifier. (The top one) (SOLD) Great little acoustic amp. Built in reverb and chorus. Two channels. One instrument, and one Mike input. Cabinet is designed to set straight, or to angle back like a monitor. Really cool little amp. I've played through this and it sounds killer! $175.00










Crate Vintage Club series 2-12 Cabinet. These things sound so good, that I tried for years to get Crate to sell me some of the speakers they were using, but I never could. I can't find any listings for finished auctions on eBay, so I'm going to guess. Only $150.00



This is what Tone looks like... Just in case you were wondering. 




Whaaaaaats up with this. It's a $40.00 Crybaby,(SOLD)  and a piece of the Humidor.
Whaaaiii doesn't somebody buy it??





Cool little practice amp (SOLD )for somebody who wants something but can't afford a lot.
Neat little Squire practice amp. Comes complete with the smell of fine cigars. No extra charge. $20.00



Extra Extra!!!

Also, If you're getting a guitar, how about a guitar stand for only $5.00 (ALL SOLD)
If you're getting an amp, I also have one amp stand left for $20.00

Finally, cigar boxes are also available for sale. $5.00  for regular ones, $10.00 for wood. They make great little mementos, and they're cool, affordable, and functional. What a deal!


Shirley is currently tied up with something, and can't get the auction house down here right away. This isn't a sales pitch, but it does give us all a couple more days to see if we can find something that we want. Remember that this money all goes to help out Shirley and hopefully help her re-open the humidor. I don't know about y'all, but I've been wanting a cigar ever since I heard the news about Rob. 






No comments:

Post a Comment