Saturday, May 12, 2012




I got the custom Vibrolux reverb cleaned up. It's absolutely beautiful and sounds great. Comes with the original factory cover and footswitch. Unlike most Fender amps, this one also has Reverb and Tremelo ON BOTH CHANNELS! It was designed to be extremely touch sensitive. Turn the guitar volume down and it cleans up. Turn it up and it breaks up just beautifully. Wish I had the money to buy it. Please, somebody call me on this amp. It sounds incredible and looks great too. I don't want this to be auctioned off and sent to California or New York. This is a good one! I remember that Fender marketed these as "designed in the Custom Shop, made on the line" It was a production model of a custom shop design. I have owned many vintage Fender amps over the last 40 years. This amp has that same kind of mojo. If you don't want it, buy it for me!!!! Somebody has found one for sale online at a lower price, so I'm taking it down to $775.00. It won't be long before everything goes to the auction house. Don't wait. If you're interested in something, Get in touch with me ASAP. Texas State is on break. I am available to meet all week day or evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment